We focus mostly on 80% of the things however remaining 20% moves the needle.
I was looking forward to venture into online world so I started selling I was selling others products and making margins on that. This started from diet meals, clothing, DIY products, Manifestation and numerology, Dog training program, Camping gear to all sort of health supplements , trying to use every platform I possibly could just to learn how people will buy from me.
You see.. I had no actual way of selling.
So, here I was doing the most but at the end of the month, you could hardly tell looking at my bank account.
My business was failing because I became the bottle neck by doing everything and with no plan. I always believed working more to get less is way of life.....Hustle spirit . But If you have the right information and know how, story can be other way round.